Your search is over when you come to 1212 Red Hill Road. Truly a spectacular property with a quiet country feel. Welcome to this 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch in Upper Perkiomen School District sitting on 3.25 acres. You are welcomed inside with a brand new front porch and freshly manicured landscaping. Once inside, you can feel the openness of the formal dining area with its vaulted ceiling and large windows to let in the natural light. Step through one of two archways into the kitchen with newly laid flooring, updated cabinets and a bumped-out breakfast nook. A second archway leads you into the living room, also with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful brick, floor to ceiling, wood burning fireplace. Off the living room, you will find two secondary bedrooms and one full hall bath. At the other end of the hallway, past one of two laundry rooms, lies the master bedroom. Once you step inside, you will not want to come out. The newly renovated spa-like bathroom is where you will wash all your troubles away. The skylight above the stand-alone walk-in shower brings a ton of natural light into the room. A walk-in closet provides for a changing area. Downstairs in the walk-out basement, you will find the second laundry area. Part of the basement has been finished with a heated bedroom/office and a three-piece bathroom. The remainder of the basement, spanning the full length of the house, provides exceptional storage space and access to the outside. Back on the main floor, outside of the living room, is a beautifully enclosed back porch matching the front porch. So many upgrades: Windows-2015, Roof-2017, Gutters-2021, Front Porch-2022. And if you have horses, this is all you need. Zoned for 2 horses, there is a 2-stall horse barn (with water and electric) with hay loft, a chicken coop, a dog run, a shed, a TREE HOUSE and two newly fenced in pastures. Please note the pasture fences can be electrified but are inactive now. Components are on site. Located within horse-walking distance of the equestrian trails at Green Lane Park, nature abounds here. Easy access to major routes 309, 663 and 29.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
UPPER HANOVER TWP
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Stucco, Wood Siding
Septic, Private Sewer System
1,712 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Stucco
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 93.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Kennel, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price