Lower Gwynedd - 1276 Meetinghouse Road is a stately, updated Colonial featuring grand living spaces combined with stunning architectural details. Enjoy 1.83 acres of park like grounds, pool and 4-car garage with a fabulous light-filled bonus room/office above. A generous eat-in kitchen with adjacent family and laundry rooms, features original stone fireplace and opens to wrap-around porches with room for alfresco dining for meals both large and small. The living and dining rooms under an 11 foot ceiling are each anchored with fireplaces. An intimate library includes another fireplace, handsome built-ins and pocket doors. Upstairs the master wing includes a fireplace, generous sitting room, soaring ceilings and a private bath. Two large bedrooms, Jack-n-Jill bath and laundry room complete the second floor. A separate staircase to third floor finds two ample size bedrooms, full bath, playroom and spacious storage room. This quiet neighborhood is located in award-winning Wissahickon School District, and convenient to wonderful shopping, restaurants, parks, trails and train stations.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,475 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Central Vacuum, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- 6. Mantle, Marble, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 149.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. No Thru Street, Open, Level, Subdivision Possible, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)